This is the official website for Broadrick Secondary School (BSS).
We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Personal Data Protection Policy
This Data Protection Policy outlines the management of Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
This policy seeks the understanding for the purposes for which BSS collects, uses and/or discloses Personal Data. This policy states the agreement and consent given to BSS as well as authorized service providers and relevant third parties collecting, using, disclosing and/or sharing Personal Data as stated in this Data Protection Policy.
BSS may update this Policy to ensure that it is consistent with any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. If any change is made, it will be published on the school’s website https://www.broadricksec.moe.edu.sg/
If you provide us with personally identifiable data
1. We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
2. We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific services.
3. To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
BSS may collect Personal Data for the following:
1. Application to join the school;
2. Educational and student care purposes;
3. Administrative purposes;
4. Verification and update;
5. Security purpose
Please contact Broadrick Secondary School by telephone on 63445025 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you
(a) have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
(b) need more information on or access to the data which you have provided to us in the past.